I flew into the air higher than my sled. At lest I think brodie told me. I twisted my ankel but it hurt for a while.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago
I flew into the air higher than my sled. At lest I think brodie told me. I twisted my ankel but it hurt for a while.
Posted by Caylor at 3:11 PM
4 comments:
Be careful sledding. Don't want any broken bones or bumps on your noggin. I love to go sledding, too!
Sorry to hear about your ankle.
Have fun, but don't break anything important before we vacation -- there is supposed to be a cool fort in Nassau -- plus, you have to be able to keep up with me on Castaway Cay.
When I was younger I ran into a pole fence in my grandpa's lane and smacked my face on that pole fence. So be aware of what you can run into.
Love gpb
Post a Comment