on mothers day i did a talk about mothers i loved it and it was great hope to be back up there
I wish I was there to watch. I am sure you did such a good job. I am sure your mom loved it and that it made her Mother's Day.
Caylor, I'm so proud of you for honoring your mom on Mother's Day! I'm sure you'll get lots of opportunities to get back up there cause you're such a great speaker! I hope I'm there the next time you speak at church! Love you, Grandma Joanie
We are glad you updated your blog, but we'd love to see PICTURES of you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wish I was there to watch. I am sure you did such a good job. I am sure your mom loved it and that it made her Mother's Day.
Caylor, I'm so proud of you for honoring your mom on Mother's Day! I'm sure you'll get lots of opportunities to get back up there cause you're such a great speaker! I hope I'm there the next time you speak at church! Love you, Grandma Joanie
We are glad you updated your blog, but we'd love to see PICTURES of you!
Post a Comment