CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween

This was a past halloween with my cousins, uncle Brian, and brothers. I was the monkey Brian would take me to the houses that gave out the good candy. I miss trick-or-treating with Brian, it was the best!

I am now 10 years old a whole decade (that just means ten years). So I need to decide what I should be for halloween this year. Should I be an Aggie Football player, army man or a policeman (my cool uncle Brian is going to be a policeman, but in real life not just pretend).


Leave me a comment and let me know which one you think I should be.

5 comments:

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

This is Tyler! I think that you should be a Transformer like me. I am Optimus Prime. If you like don't like Transformers be an Army guy. Lauren thinks you should be Ariel.

Bill and Joan said...

I love that picture, too. Grandpa Bill says you should be "Little Red Riding Hood" but I think you should be "The Big Bad Wolf." jk Ask your mom which costume she can get for you. That's always the best way. If she can get any of them, then you choose! They're all good!

Kris & Christina said...

Caylor,
That is such a cute picture. I think you should be Chris Cooley for Halloween. Just one question I read in your blog you use to trick-or-treat with Brian, but who is he going to trick-or-treat with now if you are in Kentucky?

Brian said...

I miss trick or treating with you too. I dont think that it is any question as to what I think you should be. I think you should be a SWAT officer. Or you could be a regular policeman too they both are cool.

Troy and Heather said...

I remember that Halloween. It was fun. Brayden and Braxton think that you should be a police man for Halloween.