Dr. Caylor Hunsaker
When I was little I always wanted to be a baby doctor....... well here I am as a doctor, except now when I grow up I want to be a pro football player.
Thanks everyone for your input on what I should be for Halloween, but I decided to be an army doctor instead.
The one thing great about Kentucky is I can go trick-or-treating three times if my parents take me. Wednesday night is the trunk-or-treat at church, Friday night is Halloween if my mom or dad will take me trick-or-treating, and Saturday night is trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. That's a lot of candy!!!



6 comments:
Caylor,
Cool pictures. I am glad you are a doctor. I talk to baby doctors all day every day because I sell them medication so the mom's will be healthy when the babies are born. And so the mom's wont get headaches. I like your choice. I am thinking about being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader for Hallowee. Just kidding. I don't know what to be. Eden looks pretty and Houston has a good costume too.
Caylor, I like your costume. Where's Brodie?? I guess he hasn't decided what he wants to be yet. Have a fun Halloween. We love you!
Love the costumes. That was a great choice.
By the way, where is your bro, Brody. What is he going to be???
Caylor, Tyler and Lauren like you costume. They think that it is very cool. Tyler is going to be Optimus Prime and Lauren is Ariel. Hope you get lots of candy!
I think a baby doctor is a great choice. I got a t-shirt that says 'You Can't Scare Me, I'm a Teacher'. Lloyd can't wear a costume to work, but he is going to hand out candy to all the kids.
Did you get Daisy a costume? My friend Gwennie is dressing her cat as a pirate, and Lloyd's son Jesse got University of Utah shirts for his dogs.
Happy Halloween,
Love Aunt Linnie & Uncle Lloyd
Post a Comment