Just for those of you who were worried about me I am feeling better today. I even ate and did not throw-up. But it was not fun being sick during the superbowl. But I am glad I am better and I don't want to be sick again.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



8 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. Hope you and Houston didn't get me sick.
We are glad you're feeling better Caylor! Being sick is so crummy! :(
Yeah! Now hopefully you will go to school tomorrow. Glad you are feeling better. The Super Bowl outcome actually made me sick too!
Ya, we are feeling your pain. Today, Brax threw up, which he already did a couple of weeks ago. My children need to understand that they are only allowed to throw up once a season or a year would be nice. Anyway, we are glad you are feeling better.
Glad you're feelin better. Nobody should ever have to be sick, especially for the Super Bowl! Be careful what you eat and don't get any bugs at school when you finally go back. Love ya, GJoanie
Hi Caylor. I am glad you are feeling better. Are you and Brodie still playing basketball. If yes have your mom take pictures at your next game and post them on your blog.
We are sad that you got sick during the Super Bowl, but now you are better. It was a fun Super Bowl to watch. We didn't really care who one we liked both teams about the same. Maybe the Chargers will make some good draft picks or free-agent signings. I think T.J. H from the Bengals would look good in blue and yellow.
Just wanted to say hi! Hope you're back in school and feeling fine. We got lots of snow Tuesday, 24 inches in one day. Lots of fun driving home from my school. We never get a snow day. Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment