CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'd rather be at school.

This stinks. I am throwing-up during the Super Bowl. I'd rather be going to school than be home sick. I went to church today, then later today when the Super Bowl started I started to feel really crappy. Oh and there is no school tomorrow, but I don't care because I am sick.

4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Hey Caylor,
I hope you get feeling better. It sounds like you really like school.

The Clayburn Family said...

That's a bummer! Get better!

Troy and Heather said...

Throwing up is the worst. Sorry you won't be able to enjoy your no school day as much with being sick. We hope you get feeling better soon.

Bill and Joan said...

I remember when you were throwing up at the restaurant last summer with Grandpa Bill. At least you're home in your own bed. Get better and stay well. Love ya,!GJoanie