My dad got me a new a hat for the draft last week. He actually ordered and I got it on Wednesday. Of course it is the REDSKINS!
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago
My dad got me a new a hat for the draft last week. He actually ordered and I got it on Wednesday. Of course it is the REDSKINS!
Posted by Caylor at 4:00 PM
6 comments:
Looks good!
I like your hat Caylor! It is very cool.
Caylor, we love your new Redskin's hat. We love what's under the hat even more. We're glad you're doing some more posting. We've missed you. Enjoy your last month of school. It goes by too fast, believe it or not! Hope to see you this summer!!!!!
Caylor I think I am going to get a Redskins jersey.
Love the hat. I am glad things are going well for you.
Caylor you need to update it is taken you to long now.
Post a Comment