May 20, was Daisy birthday. I forgot to put it on my blog on her birthday, but I did not forget her birthday. My mom would not let me buy her a present, but my dad bought a Hostess cupcake for her to eat on her birthday. We even lit a candle. She had a happy birthday.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



5 comments:
Daisy doesn't look real. She looks like a stuffed animal. She is so cute. Happy birthday to her!
She is so cute. I am glad she had a happy b-day and enjoyed her cupcake.
Happy Birthday Daisy. When did her hair grow back? I almost did not recognize her.
Daisy looks all fluffy again. She is so cute! Happy Birthday, Daisy. She will really miss you guys while you're in Utah!
Love you. Love your posts. Grandma Joanie
Your dog is so cute missy!
Post a Comment