



Sorry about not doing any posts this summer, but I'll try to do at least 5 a month. I am back in school now,and I got my student teacher as my teacher. I was really excited, she is a cool teacher. Her name is Ms. Wise.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



4 comments:
So glad you are back in the world of blogging. I am also glad that you scored this year with a great teacher. I hope you enjoy this school year.
Sister Clayburn
P.S. Great job on your talk this past Sunday!!
hey Caylor its mika your blog looks really cool. :0 :) :D see ya!!!
Hi Caylor. I miss you. I am so glad you have Ms Wise. She looks really nice. I hope you have fun studying at school. I miss you tons. Also can you post some updated pictures of Daisy?
Thanks,
Christi
Hey Caylor, I love reading your blog. I'm glad you're loving school and your teacher! Have a terrific year! Love ya, Grandpa Bill and Grandma Joanie.
Post a Comment