I want to see lots of pictures of you so that when the twins come we can show them who their cousin Caylor is! I'd also like to know how school is going, what you are learning about, and your favorite subject :)
Hi Caylor. I am so glad you mean it this time. I would like you to post some slideshows of you and your family playing basketball or football on the weekends. Maybe you can ask for a camera for your birthday or Christmas and we can see the pictures you take. Also if you could post some football stats for the Utes, The Aggies, and The Redskins. Thanks Caylor. I will be looking forward to your posts.
Hey Caylor, I want to see lots of birthday pictures of my very first grandson on his 11th birthday. Wow, you are getting so old!! I guess that makes me ancient. I love you.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Caylor, Happy Birthday to you! We love you. Sorry we couldn't sing to you before you went to school. We were still in bed snoozing. Post us lots of birthday pictures.
7 comments:
I want to see lots of pictures of you so that when the twins come we can show them who their cousin Caylor is! I'd also like to know how school is going, what you are learning about, and your favorite subject :)
Hi Caylor. I am so glad you mean it this time. I would like you to post some slideshows of you and your family playing basketball or football on the weekends. Maybe you can ask for a camera for your birthday or Christmas and we can see the pictures you take. Also if you could post some football stats for the Utes, The Aggies, and The Redskins. Thanks Caylor. I will be looking forward to your posts.
Hey Caylor, I want to see lots of birthday pictures of my very first grandson on his 11th birthday. Wow, you are getting so old!! I guess that makes me ancient. I love you.
Caylor, Just tell me what you're up to. Talk is cheap. Just DO IT! I miss you. Love, Grandpa Bill
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Caylor, Happy Birthday to you! We love you. Sorry we couldn't sing to you before you went to school. We were still in bed snoozing. Post us lots of birthday pictures.
Caylor,
We would like you to post about how the Denver Broncos are the best team in the NFL. Bring on the Steelers.
We would also like you to post about how the Denver Nuggets are the best team in the NBA.
GO NUGGETS and BRONCOS!!!!!!
Oh, you can also post about how BYU stinks.
Love,
Brayden and Braxton
i want to see some more of me and me oreo buddy. p.s this is tay aka your oreo buddy
Post a Comment