CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fort Boonesboro

So I said I was the entertainment for Christi's visit. I was also picked at Fort Boonesboro (that Daniel Boone helped start) to be the kid that helped make a tool. So once again everyone watched me. I helped the guy make a turnkey, which today is what we call a screwdriver. He even gave it to us. So here I am making a tool. After we were at the Fort we went to a restaurant that was on the river and we ate outside. They even had frog legs at the restaurant, but we didn't eat any.

2 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

That is so cool, Caylor! I wish I was there, too! Save that key so we can see it. Grandpa Bill is related to Daniel Boone. Thanks for updating. We love to see you in pictures.

Kris & Christina said...

Caylor thanks for being our entertainment.