I had a great weekend my Aunt Christi and Uncle Kris came out and visited with us. Except they left way too soon we had a lot of fun with them.We did all kids of fun things I was the entertainer. I was the karaoke king, I sang "Life is a Highway" at some real Kentucky restaurant everyone there cheered loud for me. We also did a lot of other fun stuff that I will have to post about, but I promised my Grandma and Christi that I would do more posts so I wanted to keep my word..
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



3 comments:
you'll have to sing on our kereoke player when you come to our house. It sounds like you guys had so much fun! Keep singing! I love you. Thanks for posting.
Caylor,
Kris and I loved the song you sang. You did a really good job. Eden was sitting by me and she was so impressed too.
That is so great that they got to come visit. I am sure you all had a fun weekend with them. I would have loved to hear you sing. Next time we see you, you will have to sing that song for us.
Post a Comment