CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Game Day is coming!

Remember how my Dad told Brodie and me he would take us to a NFL game (and a lot of you voted for the Redskins Bengal game). Which I really wanted a Redskins game in Washington, but I guess I don't get that. But my Dad is coming through with his promise, he is taking me and my brother to the game on Sunday in Cincinnati. I told him I only wanted to go to a Redskins game so I could watch Chris Cooley play. Chris Cooley is the best. He is my favorite, and if anyone is new to my blog or forgot he played at USU too. So my Dad got us tickets on the visitor side way up high in the nose bleeds, but I am just excited to be going to the game. I will be wearing my Chris Cooley jersery because he is the best. We will be cheering loud for the Redskins,my Dad says he hopes we don't get beat up, but he is pretty big and tough so I don't think anyone will bug us. I wanted my Dad to get me a Redskins beanie, gloves, and a new Redskins coat would have been really nice, but he said it wouldn't get here in time. EVERYBODY better be cheering for Chris Cooley and the Redskins on Sunday.

4 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor, I hope your nose won't bleed so hard that you need a transfusion so you can enjoy the game. Love GBill

Bill and Joan said...

We'll be cheering for Chris Cooley and the Redskins! You guys have a neat dad who's willing to take you to the game. You better treat him right! What a great early Christmas present!! Take your binoculars. We love you.

Kris & Christina said...

Caylor,
I will be cheering for the Redskins. I miss you. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Cheer Loud for the Redskins! You can count on Uncle Lloyd, the Franklin kids, and Aunt Linnie to be cheering too! We are really excited that you get to go to the game.
Love,
Aunt Linnie