CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aggies have a new man!

First, did anyone see how the Utah State Aggies slaughtered the New Mexico aggies last week. What a great tribute to Brent Guy. Our Aggies are on their way up. They just hired their new coach, Gary Andersen (I was hoping for John L. Smith), the assistant coach and defensive coordinator at Utah, I think he will do a good job and other teams will have fear when they play the Aggies. I hope he does a fun USU football camp like Guy did because I am already planning on attending USU football camp again. Good luck to Brent Guy. Welcome to Utah State Coach "A" hope you bring your "A" game.

4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Hi Caylor,
I think the Aggies will have a fun football camp for you!!

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor,
I think you ought to play for BYU you would make a good Cougar. You have the right stuff. GBill

Caylor said...

That is crazy, and not even funny.

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor, I can't wait til you come to Utah for the Aggies Football camps. I miss you tons. Be good so Santa will bring you lots of goodies. Love ya, Grandma Joanie