It was a bummer that the Redskins lost but it was still a lot of fun.
Caylor, I am glad you had a lot of fun and your nose did not bleed too much. Did Brodie's ro your Dad's. You and Brodie are loooking good miss ya.Love Gbill
Wow, you guys are so lucky! That stadium is huge!! I've never gone to a game like that before. Sorry the Redskins lost. Love you
Hey Caylor,It looks like the game was lots of fun.
Even if you were in nosebleed seats, at least you can say that you have been to an NFL game, which not everyone can say.
wow Caylor! How exciting! I'm glad you got to go with your brother and dad. Love you!
Next time you need to invite me! I love football! Glad you had a great time at the game. You are a lucky kiddo!P.S. I am linking your blog to mine!
Sorry the Redskins lost, but it looks like you had lots of fun. Love you, Aunt Linnie
That looks like a fun game. What was the score?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Caylor,
I am glad you had a lot of fun and your nose did not bleed too much. Did Brodie's ro your Dad's. You and Brodie are loooking good miss ya.
Love Gbill
Wow, you guys are so lucky! That stadium is huge!! I've never gone to a game like that before. Sorry the Redskins lost. Love you
Hey Caylor,
It looks like the game was lots of fun.
Even if you were in nosebleed seats, at least you can say that you have been to an NFL game, which not everyone can say.
wow Caylor! How exciting! I'm glad you got to go with your brother and dad. Love you!
Next time you need to invite me! I love football! Glad you had a great time at the game. You are a lucky kiddo!
P.S. I am linking your blog to mine!
Sorry the Redskins lost, but it looks like you had lots of fun. Love you, Aunt Linnie
That looks like a fun game. What was the score?
Post a Comment