CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

48 to 24


Let me just start by saying I am a HUGE Aggie fan, but after the Aggies I cheer for Utah. I was really excited for the game all day Saturday. Nothing more exciting than an in state rival (not that I am in Utah). It was a great game although I thought BYU might be a little bit of a challenge, the Utes doubled the cougars score. So it was very obvious that Utah has more talent this year (BYU will still need to work on perfection, there a bit off this year). My aunt and uncle told me they would take me to the game if I would fly out to Utah (but I am not ready to fly by myself). GO UTES!!! Show the cougars what perfection is!!!

2 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Caylor,
We miss you. We are so glad you are a Utah fan. See you at the game next year!!!

Brian said...

Hi Caylor this is Brian. It was a good game to watch. You have better grammer than I do. Maybe next time you can fly out. That game was a lot of fun to go to!!