Six things about me:
1. I like to eat sea food.
2. I've been to 24 states. I want to make it to all fifty before I graduate from high school. I really want to go to Hawaii bad. My favorite places are Mt. Rushmore, Niagra Falls, Utah, and any sandy beach.
3. I really like swimming and playing in the water.
4. I am in fourth grade and have already gone to four different schools. I've moved eight different times, and I am only 9 almost 10 though.
5. I went to USU Aggie football and basketball camp this summer. I liked the football camp better. I am future AGGIE, but I am a big Aggie fan.
6.I have to ride the school bus to school and get on it at 6:55 in the morning. That's because in Kentucky elementary starts first at 7:30 (that is crazy).
I tag Christi so you better get a blog now. (You could name your blog KrisandChris) teasing you Christi.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



1 comments:
Caylor,
I we have more in common than you think. Both our names start with C, our last names start with H.(We have the same initial CH). We both were born in October. We love to swim. We both want to go to Hawaii. And we both love seafood.
Love,
Christi
Post a Comment