CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

MOM it is about time!!!

So I have been bugging my mom all week to help me with my own blog. So it can have cool pictures, cool music, football stuff, and all the other cool stuff I like. Check back often to see what I have to say. It would also be way cool if you all will leave me lots of comments.

5 comments:

Clay and Lisa said...

Mom is still cool, even if her world doesn't revolve around football!

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor, I'm so glad you have a blogspot, too! You'll have to tell all about school and church and everything! I think it's really cool. I like your music, too! I'll keep checking on it, so keep posting. I love you, Grandma!

Bill and Joan said...

Hey Caylor, I love your hair. It reminds me of the 70's. You're a handsome kid! Grandma

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor, Your blogsot is super! I am very proud of you and how you are growing up. You are also a very very good looking boy. I miss you and love you very much. GB (grandpa Bill).

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor,
I am on the computer now looking for a cute girl jersey's. Is it ok if I find a cute jersey and then I pick a team that I will be the #1 fan for? If you can help me I look the best in black, deep dark red, or dark navy blue colors. What team has those colors?
Thanks,
Christina

P.S. Kris likes your blog too. He said that you look really tough in all of your jerseys.