This is my dog Daisy and me. Who has shaggier hair? I am going for the cool Korver hair. Looks cool doesn't it!
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago
This is my dog Daisy and me. Who has shaggier hair? I am going for the cool Korver hair. Looks cool doesn't it!
Posted by Clay and Lisa at 12:11 PM
5 comments:
Wow Caylor, it is so great you have your own blog -- it looks great! I hope you are having a good time training Daisy and teaching her some cool tricks.
Have fun in school. Aunt Linnie
Hey Caylor!! We are SO excited about your blog! That is so awesome that you've made one! We are looking forward to seeing all the cool stuff you've been up to. Daisy is so cute! I bet her and Macey will be good friends. Are you going to bring her for Christi's wedding? I hope so. Good luck with school and everything. We love you and miss you!
Cool Caylor I like the blog name that is really sweet. I think it is cool that you got your own blog. Maybe I should get my own and put all of the Celtics stuff on it since they are the best. Amber only lets me put the pictures on it when they win the championship. I think it is cool that you have a blog. I do think you need to get a hair cut a little cooler than Korver. You should get the same hair cut as Ray Allen that would be cool.
Caylor,
I love your blog. After looking at your blog I want to learn more about football. What can you teach me. Kris said to tell you hi. He needs another Aggie tattoo. I miss you!
Christi
Caylor, I would definitely say that your hair is much shaggier. Love the look, it is definitely in. We also love your blog.
Post a Comment