
Chris Cooley is my favorite NFL player. Chris Cooley is a STUD. He is an awesome football player, and he left me a comment on my blog (the Caydog'c Collection post). Check it out, and he is in Maxim this month you should check out Maxim just to see Chris (my mom will give me the article not the whole magazine).
Go RedSkins my Dad better take me to a Redskins game so I can see Chris Cooley play in person. I haven't been to a game since his Aggie days.
Chris thanks for the comment, I'm your biggest fan. 
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



5 comments:
Hey Caylor, thanks for the post and also for changing your picture. You are a good writer. Keep it up.
Hey caylor that is cool that chris cooley has been leaving you remarks
Wow, I'm impressed. This is a fun blogspot. Love ya, Grandma
Hi Caylor! That is so cool that Chris Cooley has left you some comments!! What a cool guy!
Hi Caylor,
I was so excited to hear that Chris Cooley posted to your blog, that I showed all the kids at school -- they think it is cool too!!
Uncle Lloyd says that the Cowboys are still the best, but that this year he'll cheer for the Redskins too.
Go Aggies!!
Post a Comment