I just wanted you all to know that I plan on doing better making posts, and I plan on doing a new post every single day. So leave me some feedback on what you would like to see on my future posts, and if I like your idea I will post on it, if not I won't.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



2 comments:
Hi Caylor,
I am looking forward to looking at your posts every single day. I would like to see more pictures of you and your family. I would also like to see you post comments and pictures about the Pinewood Derby. I would like to know what video games are good to play. I would like to know what types of food you help your mom make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I miss you and I am looking forward to all of your new posts. I will be anxiously waiting every single day. I love you and I miss you.
Christi
Hey Caylor! I love to see pictures of you doing whatever you like. I also haven't seen Daisy for a while. I like to see her, too! I love you. It's fun to read your stuff.
Post a Comment