CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pictures to come.

I will post pictures of my pinewood derby car later and a few of Daisy too. Daisy was key to my Science Project so I have a few new pictures of both of us on the camera. She will look different tomorrow because she is getting her haircut, hopefully we will be able to see her eyes again. Maybe I should post a before and after picture tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor are you going to get a haircut so I can see your eyes? Tell me about your science project.
gpb

Brian and Amber said...

definitely post a before and after picture of Daisy...those are the best! I'd like to see some pictures of you too! :)

The Clayburn Family said...

I enjoyed seeing you and your brother at the Pinewood Derby. Loved your cars!

Kris & Christina said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the Pinewood derby. Caylor if you can't see Daisy's eyes does that mean she can't see either?Does she bump into things?