Hey Caylor. Love the car. That is so awesome that you got a trophy. I saw pics of Daisy on your mom's blog. She definitely looks different with her haircut. She sure is cute.
Hey Caylor, Will you post the name of your football team that you and Brodie and your friend created. I am just anxious to know the name of your football team. Thanks, Christi P.S. Cool car
5 comments:
Cool car Caylor you should of won, the design is sharp.gpbpacet
that is an awesome car Caylor! Way to go!
Ty & Lauren love your car! They think it is the coolest. Good job.
Hey Caylor. Love the car. That is so awesome that you got a trophy. I saw pics of Daisy on your mom's blog. She definitely looks different with her haircut. She sure is cute.
Hey Caylor,
Will you post the name of your football team that you and Brodie and your friend created. I am just anxious to know the name of your football team.
Thanks,
Christi
P.S. Cool car
Post a Comment