CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Team Name

My friends, and brother and I are creating our own football team and we need some ideas for names a few names we came up with are on the side. Vote for your favorite, and if you can think of a better one leave it in the comments. Thanks

2 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Hey Caylor. I am anticipating the pictures and the new football team name. I thought of a football name The Greek Gods, The Men of Troy (this means the men of trojans), The Ligers(this means a combination of The Tigers and The Lions, this is a ferocious creature). Good luck. P.S. I voted for The Tornados. If you want a girly football name you could say the Pink Panthers. I miss you.

Bill and Joan said...

Caydogs,the junkyard mashers.
gpb