Why does he think he is KING, and gets to sleep where ever he wants and do what ever he wants? He always seems to get what he wants. I will post again tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Who's the King?
Posted by Clay and Lisa at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He may be "KING" for a day, but it won't last forever! We're proud of you, Caylor! It's not always good to get whatever you want. If you're a king, it hurts when you fall off the throne. Just think, you won't have to make that fall.
I wish I was a QUEEN.
Lol. Caylor, you make me laugh. I love how honest you are. Sometimes I feel like my boys think they should get whatever they want whenever they want, but I try really hard to show them who is boss.
Post a Comment