CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who's the King?


Why does he think he is KING, and gets to sleep where ever he wants and do what ever he wants? He always seems to get what he wants. I will post again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

He may be "KING" for a day, but it won't last forever! We're proud of you, Caylor! It's not always good to get whatever you want. If you're a king, it hurts when you fall off the throne. Just think, you won't have to make that fall.

Kris & Christina said...

I wish I was a QUEEN.

Troy and Heather said...

Lol. Caylor, you make me laugh. I love how honest you are. Sometimes I feel like my boys think they should get whatever they want whenever they want, but I try really hard to show them who is boss.