CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Don't forget!

Hey everyone I just wanted to remind you that I am going to be ten years old on Oct. 6th. Even though my Mom says she is not old enough to have a ten year old (she is just a young Mom), but I know she is not 25 anymore. I don't want my Mom to feel too old, my Dad is older than her though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Years ago, when I was still Miss Hunsaker, I taught Amanda in 6th grade. This year, she moved back to the Franklin area and I have her daughter Brenda in 2nd grade and her daughter Mulani in 1st grade -- and I know I am not that old!!

I am really excited to see you next week! Love you, Aunt Linnie

Bill and Joan said...

I'll never forget your birthday! Hope you're in Utah. If not, we'll celebrate when you get here. Love ya, Grandma

Kris & Christina said...

Caylor,
Of course I remember your birthday. I also remember the day you were born so clearly. I was so excited to see you I went and got you a little jersey outfit and Grandma got your mom a cute yellow polo sweater(I bet she still wears it). I was so happy throughout your mom's pregnancy. I could not wait for you to come. You were so handsome. When I would babysit you everyone would stop and say you were such a cute baby. I babysat you while your mom attended her school classes. When she would come home she would say "give me my baby" We would also listen to cds together. My Best Friend's Wedding was our favorite. And for some reason you really liked it when I would hold you and sing to all of the songs on the cd. Grandma Joanie would come to Logan to see you. She taught me to sing a variety of songs. There was a song we would sing when you were in the bath tub called "Swimmy Swim Swim" it was so catchy. We also sang a song about spiders tickling your tummy called "Here Comes the Spider". (Last Christmas Houston liked that song too). I am not sure who liked the songs more me or you. We all love you so much. I am so excited you and your family are coming to see Kris and I get married. I can't believe the next time I see you you will be 10 years old. I love you and I will always remember your birthday!!!! Take good care of your Mom, your Dad, Brodie, Houston, and Eden.

Troy and Heather said...

Caylor, I will always remember your birthday because when I first met you, you were so small and you could tell us when your b-day was. I believe it went something like, "octoby 6". It was sooooo cute. Also, I will always remember because you were born on the 6th and Brayden was born on the 6th. Also, Brodie was born on the 17th, and Braxton was born on the 17th. Crazy huh??