CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fantasy Football

So I have my fantasy football team. My team is called the Blueskins (Blue for Aggies and Chargers and Skins for the Redskins). I got Chris Cooley and Kevin Curtis both from USU. I also have the Vikings quarterback, I got Adriene Peterson too. Andre Johnson, I think Kris Chambers and the Colts defense, and I have the Redskins defensive line, but I am nervous about that because they didn't do so good in the preseason games. I can't wait for the first real season game. My Dad and all of his friends are going down. Sorry Dad, but you are. Caydog is going to be kickin but!!!! Hey everyone don't forget to leave me comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here we go Blueskins, Here we go!

Good Luck Caylor! I hope you beat your Dad and his buddies. Uncle Lloyd and I are watching the Giants and the Redskins right now, but the Redskins are struggling a little. We're cheering for them though. See you in October!

Brian said...

Caylor how come you didnt pick Vick as your quarterback I thought he was your favorite NFL player.

Grandpa Teryl & Grandma Diane said...

Go Blueskins!