Did you know the Aggies lost to UNLV, but they are still my favorite college team. It was just a bad day for them. Too bad they had that second quarter. Even though some people predict the Aggies will stay the same I predict they will win more games this year. It shouldn't be too hard to win more games this year than last year. When you are at the bottom there is only one way to go. UP!!!!
Utah State Aggies all the way, go Aggies, go Aggies, hey, hey, hey. Maybe, the Aggies just need me there to cheer them on, but I am stuck in Kentucky. I think that kids in my class are mean about Aggies, but I will always stay an Aggie.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



2 comments:
Yea Aggies. Grandpa Bingham agrees with you, Caylor and so do I. Love ya, Grandma
Me too Caylor -- True blue Aggies all the way!!
Post a Comment