Brian twenty-two people voted that you should have a Ray Allen haircut, only three people voted "No", which I think it was you and Amber who voted no three times, maybe Grandma.
So I will give you a Ray Allen haircut when I come visit I'll wait until after the wedding pictures so Grandma won't be upset. We will see if you think a Ray Allen haircut is still cool then.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



3 comments:
hi. Caylpr I am typing from my new I phone don't cut nria
Brians hair.
Ya, I would definitely recommend waiting until after the wedding, or you might have a mad mother of the bride and possibly a mad bride.
After You give me one then I can give you one next this is going to be awesome. Do not forget to bring the razor I am so excited that the both of us are going to have Ray Allen and Keving Garnett Haircuts.
Post a Comment