CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Who thought a Ray Allen haircut would be cool?

My uncle Brian thinks I am going to have a Ray Allen haircut. Did he forget to read that I think Kyle Korver has cool hair, I am to young to look good bald. Korver hair is for me and Ray Allen for Brian. Brian since you think it is so awesome I will still bring my razor, and let you have the haircut you think is cool. Brian you will look good bald and think you won't have to do your hair in the morning you will be able to sleep in and save some money on hair glue. Everyone don't worry I won't let Brian near me with a razor.

1 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor a football question for you. Who did Gail Tipton
Play for and what position?