I wish kids could vote because I think they would help make good decisions on the election.
I learned at school today that McCain cares about babies even before they are born.
John McCain has always put his country first. With him as President we will finish this war in Iraq and be the winners. McCain also fought for this country and has great experience so he will make good decisions.
McCain will not take any more of your money (taxes). Making it so I will not get a raise in my allowance, I hope my dad doesn't start charging taxes.
McCain will work with anyone, even if they are a Democrat because he cares about this country and wants to make this country safe, prosperous, which my parents have taught me to do teamwork and work together to get things done.
McCain will make a great Head of this country just like Ronald Reagan.
Be smart vote for a better life for me and the rest of this countries future vote for McCain.
I thought of this myself no adult helped me. No adult told me I should like McCain I just am smart, and know he is the best choice.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



6 comments:
Wow you sure are smart but I really like Obama I love all that he is about. I think that your teachers and government officals all need raises. Grandma Joni really needs a raise and if we pay more in taxes that means that she will get a raise. I really think he is smart. Also his vice has a son that is in war in Iraq right now so he really knows what is going on over there. I just think I wil vote for Osama Obama.
Caylor, I agree with you. You are SMART and you make good choices. I'll vote for McCain for all those good reasons you came up with. I'm proud of you for paying attention to what's going on in the world. You're awesome. Love, Grandma
Way to go Caylor. Seriously, I am thinking that you will be running for president. It sounds like you are smart enough.
Caylor,
This is Troy, Don't listen to that "Tree Hugging" liberal uncle of yours. Just because he spent a few months in Oregon with a bunch of Liberal Democrats doesn't mean that he needs to vote for Obama. Caylor you are very smart, John McCain is the best choice. You're absolutely right Obama will raise taxes and create many other problems. Also remember your Grandmother is a school teacher and she will still vote for McCain. Good job buddy. I love your Blog and look forward to seeing you in October.
Hi Caylor,
Uncle Lloyd and I agree with you. McCain has spent his whole life working hard for our country, and really understands what our Military is going through.
Did you know the street outside my school was re-named Adam Galvez street? He was the first Utah Marine killed in Action in Iraq. An eagle scout worked really hard to get our street re-named and at the ceremony we were privileged to have Adam Galvez's unit -- the Wolf Pack. They even stayed after to hang out with the kids. Those Marines are pretty amazing people and they really care about what is happening in our world and how kids everywhere are impacted by decisions adults in government positions make.
Choosing a candidate is a big decision for every voter and we're very proud of you for taking the time to look at the issues and really think about what is important to you as you make your choice. You are a very smart kid and a great thinker!
Love, Aunt Linnie & Uncle Lloyd
Hi Caylor,
I have some candidate trivia for you. Where did Governor Sarah Pallin go to college?
I'll give you a hint -- the Aggies beat her team yesterday.
See you next week -- WAHOO!!
Love, Aunt Linnie
Post a Comment