CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brodie was tagged!



I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!The rules are:* Link to the person who tagged you (Grandma Joanie)* Post the rules on your blog* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself* *Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1. When I wake up in the night, I like to put my school clothes on, and then I get back in bed. This way I am ready really fast.

2. I hate to be late, I am usually ready for the bus 5-10 minutes early, and it picks us up at 6:50-6:55.

3. I am usually always right.

4. I don't ever quite anything, I always have to finish whatever it is I started.

5. I am taller than my older brother (but only by 1/2 an inch)that's because I always drink my milk he doesn't.

6. I love peanut butter, and always have to have two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (with milk of course) as soon as I get home from school

4 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Yea Brodie! Thanks for answering your tag. I think you're awesome, even if you do have a quirk or two. Now just talk Caylor in to answering his tag. Love you guys!

Troy and Heather said...

Hi Caylor, your 6 things were fun to read.

Kris & Christina said...

One new thing I learned about Brodie is that he is always right.

Troy and Heather said...

I just realized that that was Brodie's 6 things and not Caylor's. Sorry about that Brodie. That was all good stuff to read about Brodie.