CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

NFL Game

My Dad went to an NFL Benegals vs Eagles game last week without me. I can't believe he thinks he can go without me, I am pretty sure I am a bigger (not in real size) NFL fan than he is. He sat in a luxury box with some players families, and had all kinds of food. After the game he had tickets to the family area outside of the players locker room. He saw all the players and cheerleaders. He even got to go for a ride in one of the players truck with another player in the truck with him, and he left me at home so I missed it all. The only thing he even brought back for me are these pictures and a Benegals mug. All I can say is he better take me to the Benegals vs. Redskins game in a few weeks.



3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Looks like it was a great game! You keep bugging your dad and I'll bet he will take you next time. Christi and Kris took Brian and Amber to the Utes vs. BYU game. They had lots of fun, too. Love you. I keep remembering last year when I was at your house now. Miss you guys!

Kris & Christina said...

Keep asking your Dad and he might take you. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Your Dad was pretty lucky -- what an awesome experience!