CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

FINALLY

Finally, I have my playlist on my blog. It took forever for my mom to help me set up my playlist (I have been buggin her a lot), and it paid off she finally helped me the other night when I was waiting for "Ghost Whisper" to come on (they had delayed the show because of a basketball game). Since, the show didn't start until 1:30 am she finally helped me while we waited for the show. So I put some of my favorite songs on my playlist LEAVE A COMMENT and tell me what you think or which is your favorite. Or if you have a favorite that you think I will like, and if it passes the COOL test I may add it.

Oh yea, "Ghost Whisper" was really good so I am so glad I didn't miss it!

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I like your songs especially Pump up the jam and Eye of the Tiger. Why didn't you add the Monster Mash?

Troy and Heather said...

Your songs are awesome. I will have to think of one to suggest to you.

Bill and Joan said...

I like your songs. They go with your theme. My favorite is the Sweet Home Alabama Song. Love you. I got some new songs, too. But they're oldies so you might not like them. Love you, Grandma