
This is a picture of me and my old friend, Taylore. We use to be next door neighbors. We had a lot of fun. We need to do better keeping in touch with each other. I think she should start her own blog.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago

This is a picture of me and my old friend, Taylore. We use to be next door neighbors. We had a lot of fun. We need to do better keeping in touch with each other. I think she should start her own blog.
Posted by Caylor at 8:40 PM
3 comments:
I love that picture of you and your frined, Taylor. I remember when she was your neighbor. We miss you. Wish you were closer.
It is sad when you lose track of old friends that you used to live by. Hopefully you can find a way to get back in touch with her. She is a cutie.
I can't believe how little you two look. Well, Tay did a blog! I sent your mom an invite on her email since we made it private. Let me know if you have an email to send you an invite! Cool blog!
Post a Comment