Thanks to everyone, who supports my blog. My blog is here to entertain, I hope it entertains you as much as it does me. I am still in the beginning of my blogging career, it should get much better. If there is anything you would like to see on my blog let me know, and if I think it is cool enough I may do a post for you. Thanks again for your support.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



5 comments:
Caylor,
Cool post I like your Aggies helmet.
Kris
Caylor,
I like your post for more entertainment can you please add some photos of what a dance party is like at your house with your mom's IPOD.
Christi
Caylor I like your new helmet logo. You'll have to keep leaving me comments. Also, I want to see those dance party pictures, too. I have an ipod, could I have a dance party?
Caylor,
If your parents will let you fly out and miss school you can come with us to the BYU vs U football game.
Kris and Christi (like the Cooley's)
Caylor, I like your logo and I'm glad you don't like the Twilight books. They're really not that cool but they do have lots of vampires and werewolfs (shift-changers). love you
Hey Caylor,
Let us know if you are coming to the U football game. We want to save you a seat. We will update our blog after the Utes win BYU. What are some football victory songs we can play on our blog? What did you think of the latest Ghost Whisperer episod?
Post a Comment