I hope eveyone who can vote will vote for Mccain! I can't wait until I am old enough to vote!
I was tagged too!!!
Six weird and random things about me!The rules are:* Link to the person who tagged you (Grandma Joanie)* Post the rules on your blog* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself* *Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
1. I don't like going to sleep, but I am always really tired in the morning.
2. I like to spend lots of time at church.
3. I usually get a messy face when I eat, and I forget to wipe it clean.
4. I have to watch "Ghost Whisperer" every Friday night or my weekend is messed up. I have been watching this show since it first came on.
5. I let my dog get away with stuff.
6. I really hate school on Tuesdays, because I have to go to bed before Monday night football is over and that really stinks.
Bear Lake Adventures
2 years ago



4 comments:
Yea! Thanks for answering your tag. I love your quirks and you! Have a great week. I hate school sometimes, too. But I keep on going. Man I've been going to school a long long time.
This is taylore your old preschool buddie. Cool blog,wish i had one. Hop to see you soon!
Caylor,
I like Monday night football too!!
Kris & Christi
Hey Caylor, I love to watch Ghost Whisperer as well. I loved reading all of your 6 things.
Post a Comment